Thursday, September 1, 2011

.nine. loves


okay so we all know i love my family, God, will, my friends, etc. but these are more materialistic loves (in no particular order)

  1. THE MISSISSIPPI STATE BULLDOGS... okay so i am just a .little. excited- today is the start of football season. Go Dawgs! Beat Memphis!
  2. diet coke. cannot live without it.
  3. entertaining my friends! the key to a good party is a pretty presentation :) - well that and good friends
  4. the beach- any beach- speaking of... heading to Sandestin tomorrow for my bachelorette party, prayers are accepted! i will definitely miss my little preggers mama Kaitlin - but i know Ellen is going to somehow embarrass the mess out of me all the while making it a total blast!
  5. mississippi, like in general. i love the delta, jackson, the coast, starkville, i even think oxford is a pretty incredible place. mississippi is unlike anywhere else in the world.
  6. fall- which is slowly but surely arriving here in mississippi. fall means tailgating, football, parties, semi-cooler weather, boots, sweaters, and most importantly..... my upcoming wedding!
  7. nail polish. i like to change it up a lot. i hardly ever get manicures because i like to change colors so often. speaking of, have you seen the new opi collection ? shout out to Clarksdale and New Orleans!
  8. my phone. it is a bad addiction. i check blogs, twitter, facebook and text friends too often- i am getting better about leaving it in my purse though...
  9. a good date night. this normally just includes dinner at a restaurant. will and i love to go eat and drink wine somewhere. my favorite being Bravo - where they serve an .amazing. frozen brandy alexander
the list could go on and on! by the way this was for yesterday- i will post 8 fears later and give you a preview of the weekend to come

No comments:

Post a Comment